GREENYEAH 2.0 | Environmental Restoration
Nidus EXT is a business concept strategy for the organization and development of technology in the future to assist in arts & creativity, human society, and the reuse of old technology into something new.
Hello, this is Ellie Buxtcher, aka EXT Chopper, the original character mascot for this brand; my nickname comes from an old gamer tag I used from long back. And no, that is not a typo, my last name is pronounced and spelled Buxtcher (Bucks·cher).
My job is to provide links from communities supporting eco-friendly solutions to the environment, depress the growth of global warming and waste littering, & spread awareness and reliable sources to gain ideas and awareness to other public business and legislature to enable these benefits. The importance of keeping the Earth healthy has always been important, not just now, and we must normalize this mentality forever on.
So to all people, government & cooperations…get your act together, or at least that’s the PG way I can say it.
- How modern technology can make our society more sustainable | David Lais | TEDxGoodenoughCollege
- IMPACT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY TO THE SOCIETY (EDUCATION AND ECONOMY)
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND SOCIETY
- Using Drones to Plant 20,000,000 Trees
- You Don’t Need to Worry About Yellowstone (or Any Other Supervolcano)
- NASA’s $3.5 Billion Idea To Save Earth From A Supervolcano Apocalypse
- How To Stop Global Warming — EPIC HOW TO
- How to Help Prevent Global Warming
- 100 solutions to reverse global warming | Chad Frischmann
- 9 Simple Ways To Stop Global Warming
Reuse & Recycle
- How Rotting Vegetables Make Electricity | World Wide Waste
- This Company Is Transforming Plastic Recycling In India | Mashable India
- How Banana Waste Is Turned Into Rugs, Fabric, And Hair Extensions | World Wide Waste
- Plates Made From Pineapple Scraps Grow Edible Plants | World Wide Waste
- [K-SCIENCE] Polyurethane Recycling Technology / YTN KOREAN
- Recycle your failed 3D prints! Make new filament at home.
- Top 10 awesome RECYCLING BUSINESSES with high profit in future
Ingenuity & Balance Resources
- How 60,000 Metric Tons of Salt Are Harvested from One of the World’s Saltiest Lakes — Handmade
- What is ‘Organic’ LED Anyway? — How OLED Works
- Why companies are mass-producing edible insects
- Turn organic waste into valuable biogas and nutrient rich compost (HD)
- IMPORTANT: Plastic Recycling is an Actual Scam | Climate Town
- How to make biodegradable ‘plastic’ from cactus juice — BBC World Service, podcast
- Plastics Made from Milk, Potatoes and Sugar? | HTME
- How Avocado Waste Is Turned Into Plastic | World Wide Waste
- Make tiles from recycled plastic #preciousplastic
- Why the world needs recycled plastic bricks (and how to make one yourself!)
- How To Recycle Plastic Bottles Into A Park Bench | Made By Destruction
- How Plastic Waste Is Converted Into Fuel At A New Plant In Indiana
- Could Plastic-Eating Bacteria Save The Planet?
- Insurers Won’t Keep Bailing Out Climate Disasters Like These Fires and Floods
- Fidelity to Vote Against Climate, Diversity Laggards Next Year
- The Telegraph Statue of Liberty shrouded in smoke from wildfires raging across the US Pollution is
- New Analysis Debunks Climate Action Claims in AIG’s ESG Report
- Insurance industry feels the heat on cover for fossil fuels
- Insurers are falling short in tackling climate risk, warns top policy adviser
- Major names form Net-Zero Insurance Alliance
- 11 Unique Ways to Recycle Fireplace Ash
- Recycling Human Waste: Food and Water for the Future | OpenMind
- How to turn collectors of edible insects into mini-livestock farmers: Multidimensional sustainability challenges to a thriving industry
- One Year of Progress Toward Our Sustainable Finance Goal
- Stop the Money Pipeline
- Reclaim Finance: Accueil
- Bloomberg Green
- Earth’s ‘vital signs’ worsening as humanity’s impact deepens
TO BUILD AN ECO-SOCIETY WITH COMPUTER SYSTEMS
To build a society from our online presence, the benefits of technological power, the same that gives us information, connections, & entertainment, can give us a more clean life beneath our feet, given in the right hands. A vision where people all around the world can create systems of networks, the same use for mining and farming digital currency, can boost outside help to donate to eco charities, or even create a different digital currency that won’t harm the environment and increase it instead, but that’s going to take a lot more research.
A vision where an office space can be turned into home, as your online activity and occurrence benefits the world and increases value in your time. A Tab For A Cause & OpenTabs are add-on applications that each tab you load on your desktop or laptop, it gives a heart, which is translated to a dollar or less to any charity of your choosing. These ideas are one step closer to this concept.
🌻 GREENYEAH 🌻
RECYCLE BUILDING MATERIALS
Can you recycle building material?
Can you build a building with 100% recycled material?
- Building with recycled materials can be a great way to save money and the environment. It also makes for one-of-a-kind homes.
- In some cases, recycled materials can make structures stronger, more efficient and less expensive to build than new materials.
Greenyeah is a unity of articles, websites, and other businesses joined under one ideal cologment sharing ideas for environmental restoration, recycling material to new, continuous uses.
What are NASCAR racing suits made of? Nomex material
- The suit is made out of either Proban or the same Nomex material that lines the inside of the driver’s helmet.
- As mentioned before, Nomex is a fire-retardant material that protects the driver and crew if there is a flash fire in the pits or a fire resulting from a crash.
How to make this out of recycled material?
- 50% Recycle material, 50% Nomex
- 100% Recycled clothes; however, these suits will be tested to be used or apply to safety precautions for racing suits or firefighter jacket gear, or maybe just used for fashion.